Monday, February 15, 2010

Male White Trench Coat Need Cosplay Ideas!!!!!!!!?

Need cosplay ideas!!!!!!!!? - male white trench coat

In going to a cosplay event in a few months from now. What should I cosplay as?
I am: Male, 6 feet 3 inches,
I come from the hair on the back and shoulders a little in my mouth.
Super dark brown hair color
In AZN
effin broad shoulders are very large (kendo for a long time, but not muscle elsewhere, especially in the middle of the TT. though not in the fat. lol)
long arms
Close complexion
My legs are longer than AVG. Person, if he connects with the length of my body
Materials available:
few hundred dollars
Raven black trench coat that I have available
Uniforms Kendo available to me
Full kendo armor available to me (as I said, I do not kendo for a long time, and these things just pile up)
Plain white or black T-shirts at my disposal \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;br> timber for accessories, but should be used sparingly
and improvise anything wrong only. I always find a way.

2 comments:

Fingers YOOOU!! said...

You know, I like it could be a few good tips about Wat Wat should use, and attempts will be sending a photo of himself, so you can use the character that suits you best and match it seems that, unlike itd very difficult for me

What Hitsugaya Toushirou? Who knows, maybe you get a lotta ladies in the skin of this year ,.... i kno yo .... loolz, albeit a little too short ..... , And according to his height, I'm not sure that it works ... But it try! lolz, well, Asians could be big for him! lolz ....
Hitsugaya for !!!!!! Sharpness

Oh, and if you Hitsugaya, remember to correct people when they DONT use "master" to his name, looolz later!

Oh wait, I forgot that thirst usuAllies to take "white" and "black" Well, I think just for you! such as dyeing white hair and a Sh * and he was perfect fit! lolz

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9695/di ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13504157 @ N0 ...

http://www.bleachportal.net/fanart/artwo ...

or here .... You can also try uliquiorra Shiffer
http://www.flickr.com/photos/natedagrate ...

IM are not sure about your taste, but otherwise, it my fav characters in bleach, hope your liking, then later.

Zgirl said...

Black Star Cosplay Anime Soul Eater
(blackstar Google / Soulfood)
He takes a cup of black T-shirts in most cases is very muscular, and would be easy for you to die with blue hair or a wig.
: D

Post a Comment