Monday, February 22, 2010

Ultrasound Fog Diy Tired Of People Expecting Me To Be Happy?

Tired of people expecting me to be happy? - ultrasound fog diy


I am 8 weeks pregnant unexpectedly, I have 36 years. My children are 16 and 11 years. My husband is excited about this baby, but I am not. I have fears and concerns are very valid, in the first place my health and my age and how the baby will have the second, and perhaps more importantly, about our finances and how they impact on our whole family and especially our future plans now it was down the road. I am afraid of financial ruin. We can also help you remember, the oldest university now. I am very happy about the loss of our future more than anything sad.

Everyone says he is happy, or should be, and how happy I am, but I feel blessed. I am sad, incomprehensible. Until I saw theUltrasound today, I prayed that it was a mistake, maybe I was not pregnant, but I am, and now the devastation is back.

What can I say, folks? I'm embarrassed. I did not say that about my parents or children, however, and only a few friends. I have a feeling that my life is over. Every time I think I'm beginning to accept, I think I'll be 54 years old when the baby graduates from high school. I can not sleep, can not eat. I go to work, going through the motions of life, and I have everything in the fog. I feel useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment